A creative role exists for one or two incredible individuals who live and breathe Social Media & PR.
As our Social Media Intern you will be responsible for creating and scheduling content. Working within branding guidelines you will have creative freedom to bring the Mexsii brand to life in the digital space.
– Creation of original social media content (think flat-lays & mood boards)
– Scheduling social media posts on Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest using specific software programs (training will be provided)
– Creation and scheduling of blog posts
– Creating a presence on Snapchat
– Copy writing captions for posts
– Assistance in creation & execution of social media marketing plan
– Maintaining a consistent branding voice across all media channels
As our PR Intern you will live and breathe communications and foster relationships with media and digital influencers to gain exposure for the brand. If there is something going on in the Design and Lifestyle world that aligns with the Mexsii brand we want to know about it.
– Ability to copy write within a branding voice
– Connect and build relationships with digital brand influencers
– Create exposure & opportunities for the Mexsii brand within digital and traditional media channels
– Create and maintain press lists & editorial calendars
– Seek opportunities for strategic partnerships with brands that align with Mexsii in the interiors and lifestyle space
Working Hours / Locations
– Each role is approximately 10 – 15hrs per week or if the role is combined approximately 20 – 30hrs per week, for a period of 4 – 6 months
– Flexible working hours, the roles will be task /deadline based
– Social Media Intern is Melbourne based
– PR Intern can be based anywhere in Australia
What’s on Offer?
– This is an unpaid 4 – 6 month internship to gain exposure in the Digital Communications and PR space, with the potential to turn into a part time position.
– Gain solid references and work experience within PR & Digital Marketing
– Work remotely with weekly mentoring & catch-ups to facilitate growth and learning (Australian applicants accepted only)
– Work in a supportive work environment with a fun, young team of passionate interior lovers
If you want to be part of a growing team and jump into bed with Mexsii email your resume through to tell us a bit about yourself & show us your style with links to your blog/social pages. Applications close Tuesday 19th April.