We are looking for a unique type of sales person – must hold a NSW Real Estate Licence with demonstrated mid-level real estate experience, delivering results in residential and/or property project marketing – with a keen understanding and interest in architecture and design.
Just as important as your previous career history, is your openness to do things differently and delivering an exceptionally high level of service. You understand the overall customer lifecycle beyond the current listing or sale, building a medium and long term sales pipeline through your natural networking and relationship building skills.
Although listing and sales results driven, you are more comfortable working in a collaborative team environment, where you work together with colleagues rather than compete against them.
We want design enthusiasts that are entrepreneurial in nature and just as passionate as we are about building to its full potential, understanding the rewards of joining the business at the early part of its growth trajectory.
Key Responsibilities – Sales Representative
– Prospecting for listings
– Managing and maintaining client and buyer database
– Negotiating sales to completion, in line with Modern House approach
– Must have current Drivers License
– Must live in Sydney NSW & be eligible to work in Australia
We offer a unique opportunity
– Higher than average split for those able to back themselves, or industry standard split for DB/CR
– A specialist, design driven agency with no restrictions on prospecting areas
– Informal team environment, with the keyword being TEAM!
Send your CV/resume PLUS a detailed cover letter which addresses:
– Who your most admired residential architect is and why?
– What is your career ambition for the next 3-5 years?
– Why you are a good fit for Modern House?
Do you have at least 1-2 years of Real Estate experience?
Do you have a current NSW Drivers Licence?
Do you have a NSW Real Estate Licence or Certificate?
When and how long is this job duration
Permanent role, 5 days per week, must be available on Saturdays.
Location of job: Sydney, Camperdown Area (travel across Sydney required)