Posted 21 February 2018
is leading custom property styling business located in Sydney.
We need to fill a Casual position of Warehouse & Handy Person which involves the following tasks and responsibilities:
– Warehouse: Organising and moving furniture for optimum results, repair and maintenance of furniture when required, assist with accessing furniture for off-site jobs.
– Off-site: hang prints and wall art where the Stylist advises in properties. Use of some power tools like Drill etc
– Collect packaging and any excess stock and return to warehouse and place in appropriate locations for re-use.
– Pick-ups: collect items from within the Sydney Metro area as required.
– Drivers license with own utility or van
– A team player who enjoys the occasional challenge
– References necessary
– Medical check for successful applicant necessary
We are looking for a good allrounder, with great communication and someone who is competent with handy type tasks.
For example, using hand tools to fix chair legs; strong enough to lift and move moderately heavy furniture items to other locations within our warehouse.
No two days are the same, Some tasks may range from painting, re-organising and ensuring the most optimal use of space in warehouse.
Prior experience an advantage in a similar role favourable but not essential.
When and how long is this job duration
5-15 hours per week
Location of job: Tempe and Sydney Metro